For those wishing to learn more about sea kayaking and how to handle the craft better we can offer several courses to build your skills and development.
We offer BCU awards (British Canoe Union) and you will receive a certificate of your award on completion of the course should you pass all of the criteria successfully.
We offer the
BCU Paddle Start Award
BCU Paddle Discover Award
BCU Paddle Explore Award
BCU Sea Kayak Award
We can recommend which course would suit you best
On the course you'll learn to,
- Improve your skills and confidence in a sea kayak
- Gain an understanding of the weather and how it and the coastal landscape will affect your kayak.
- Have your skills and knowledge assessed
- Receive feedback on skills that need further work.
We tailor the course to each group but there are some fundamental skills and knowledge that form the basis of these courses. These are…
- Efficient forwards paddling
- Turning and maintaining a course
- Self rescues and assisted rescues
- Emergency procedures
- Navigation and understanding tidal flow
Go Sea Kayak
Via F. Pileri
Mobile 00 44 7914397938